How to improve your SEO with Attribution data
We've collaborated with companies that receive hundreds of thousands of SEO visits. It's a common belief among CMOs that such a vast volume of traffic will inevitably lead to conversions. It's a reasonable assumption.
With Adinton, you can determine if your traffic, especially Top of Funnel (TOFU) traffic, is assisting other sources in driving conversions.
Let's say you want to gauge the performance of your Blog. Here's how you can do it:
- As depicted in the screenshot, we've set a filter to include SEO AND terms containing /blog/.
- Blog traffic constitutes nearly 50% of the total SEO traffic.
- SEO Blog traffic accounts for more than 10,000 clicks but has only led to 1 last-click conversion or 2.63 attributed conversions.
## Next Steps:
What can we do with this data?
- It's evident that the majority of traffic landing on /Blog via SEO isn't converting.
- Despite over 10,000 visits, SEO Blog traffic has only resulted in roughly 2.5 conversions.
- Given this, we can adopt a more aggressive marketing strategy for these visitors.
- We suggested that our client initiate a lead generation campaign, presenting visitors with a popup offering a discount coupon.
- This strategy enabled the client to expand their lead database and begin monetizing their SEO Blog traffic.