# Attribution Report.
Adinton's journey began with these reports. All the data discussed here can be filtered by: Source, Medium, Campaign, and Term.
For a comprehensive understanding of all the KPIs, please visit the Glossay Page.
Interpreging this report
Initially, we recommend displaying only the following columns:
- Page Views: This allows for an analysis of the engagement level of each source.
- Smart Conversions AT Conversions: Here, you can contrast attributed conversions with last-click conversions.
- New Customers
- Recurring Customers
- Total Assisted Conversions
- Total Assisting Conversions
By examining these columns collectively, you can discern:
- Which sources predominantly drive new business versus repeat business.
- The sources that finalize deals and those that aid other sources in closing deals.
- The sources that predominantly assist others.
- The sources that require more assistance to finalize deals.
- The sources with the most favorable Assisting/Assisted ratio. F or a more granular analysis, click on the inverted blue triangle. This will reveal EXACTLY which channels are assisting or being assisted by others:
All this data is precise and accurate. It's NOT based on algorithmic predictions. Adinton derives this information after a thorough analysis of the Tracing Report.
This data can also be filtered by medium, campaign, term, Operating System, and devices.