In this post I’m going to explain how to add our pixels and how to synchronize or predictive leads via API.
Let’s start from de beginning: Adinton works with two pixels:
- Tracking pixel: Must be added in all your website pages
- Event Pixel: Must be added when a goal or micro-goal is achieved.
To add our pixels you have 3 different ways:
1. Plugin Connectors:
We have ready to use plugins for:
- Magento (I. and II.)
2. Google Tag Manager
3. Adding yourself our pixels in your code.
In this post, you’ll find how to add our attribution pixels to your code.
In some cases, you’ll need to import your offline conversions to Adinton. For example, if you’re an insurance company that generates leads and then your contact center team close the deal. Once the deal is closed you can send us the offline conversions, and we’ll re-make the customer journey taking in mind the offline journey.
You can sync your offline conversions in 3 different ways:
- Import offline conversions via API. Here is our API documentation, if you need share it with your IT team.
- Import offline conversions via Zapier.
- Import offline convsersions with a CSV file: Obviously we never recommend this option.
Sync Predictive Data
All the information about how to sync our predictive Data with third party solutions via API, you’ll find it in this link. Go to Scoring Section.
With this post, we end up with our Virtual-Demo Journey.
We highly recommend accessing to Adinton Live Demo Account, you can take a look at Adinton and check which data you’ll have access to and how Adinton shows the data.